Thursday, May 26, 2011

my daughter, the photographer

While volunteering at the stables a few weeks ago, my daughter and I had a fun playing with the horses and taking photos. While I was in the arena with 4 amazing horses, Ernie, was right by my side walking with me like an old friend. It has been a fun game of mine to see which horse will wear my hat. I’ve tried many but have never succeeded until now. My daughter, Montana, camera in hand snapped this great shot!

Steppin Out by Montana Hamel & Joy Hamel

Of course Ernie would be the one to wear the hat, anytime I have my camera that horse lights up! He loves to be photographed and he knows how handsome he is, its like he was striking a pose as soon as I placed the hat on his head. I am so proud of my amazing daughter for capturing such a great moment, even as I was yelling.. MONTANA TAKE THE PICTURE!! She managed to pry herself away from photographing the cat, just in time to get 3 frames of Ernie in the hat.

Limited Edition Fine Art Prints

We have decided to offer limited edition fine art prints of this photograph for sale via Well Trained Horses. 50% of the proceeds go directly to helping rescue horses, like Ernie. The edition is limited to 25 prints selling at $100 dollars each. Each print is signed and numbered by the artist (and her mother).

Win this Print!


You can also try to win one of these prints (and other GREAT prizes) via Well Trained Horses, A Raffle for Rescue Horses. Tickets are 5$ each find out more info at Well Trained Horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment